In the last month I have been working closely with the ENGL team – and they have some very cool things that are coming along.
The session list includes:
- Changing the computer name with ENGL Zim
- Using ZENworks Image-safe Data to store ENGL Imaging Toolkit Build parameters
- Advanced ENGL Zim scripting and forms
- Customizing the ENGL Ztoolkit build process using custom scripts
- Configuring multiprocessor/AMD processor support in the base image
- ENGL Imaging Toolkit 5.0 preview
The ENGL Imaging Toolkit version 5 promises to be a valuable addition to ZENworks Pulsar and make lives much easier for those looking to deploy Windows Vista.
I’ll not spoil their scoop at BrainShare – keep reading for more!
Written at: Beijing, China