Novell Technology Partner
GroupLink's eReferral product uses a Web-interface to provide comprehensive account and interaction history. Use of this Web technology allows institutions to leverage their existing I.T. investments.
- Paperless Referral Submission — easy electronic referral submission at the point of contact with customers
- Referral Routing and Management — instant notification via your email system to the correct respondent for the requested services and storage into a Sales Force Automation (SFA) database with history views
- Referral Database
- Referral Reporting — data for Executive Reports via the Web
Upon implementation of GroupLink's eReferral product many financial institutions have experienced tremendous benefits.
- Every employee has the opportunity to cross-sell and up-sell
- Ability to increase sales without increasing your sales force
- Collection of leads from branches and remote offices
- Increased sales built upon loyal profitable customer relationships
- Rapid Return on Investment: on average a 36% increase in Customer Referrals and a 26% increase in cross-sell and new business closures within 90 days
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing superior customer service
- Powerful Executive reports can show the entire overview of an organization's success with the referral system
- Open Enterprise Server
- Novell eDirectory
- Novell GroupWise
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Novell does not warrant non-Novell products or services. All products and services included in the Novell Partner Product Guide are provided on an "as-is" basis, and in no event shall Novell be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from use or performance of any such products or services. Any warranty service for non-Novell products or services is provided by the product vendor in accordance with the applicable vendor warranty. The information and related graphics published in the Novell Partner Product Guide may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Novell assumes no responsibility for the content of any site linked to its Web pages. Inclusion of third-party products or services in the Novell Partner Product Guide does not constitute an endorsement of such products or services by Novell.