New Core Capabilities
Core improvements make ZENworks Configuration Management an even smarter choice.
New core capabilities make ZENworks Configuration Management faster, more automated and more robust than ever before. This includes:
- Location awareness that adds a new dimension to the product's identity-based approach to configuration management. With these new location awareness capabilities, you can identify the closest servers, control bandwidth throttling and much more.
- Bundle and policy change management that help ensure changes are only deployed to your production network when you're ready to publish them.
- Administrative groups that make it possible to leverage Micro Focus eDirectory and Microsoft Active Directory groups as ZENworks administrative groups.
- A new 64-bit JVM that allows you to make the most of today's 64-bit hardware and operating systems.
- Action level system requirements that give you more flexibility when building bundles for software delivery.
- Manual device creation and reconciliation that allows you to pre-create devices—and then reconcile them based on serial number, MAC address and/or hostname.
- Freedom to choose ZENworks Configuration Management gives you total freedom to decide which platforms and devices are the most suitable for your organization, for ultimate flexibility in asset management. It runs on Windows and Linux, and works with leading directories and databases. Read more
- Easy deployment and administration ZENworks Configuration Management is built to deliver all its capabilities quickly and with minimal disruptions. Even a standard software deployment of ZENworks Configuration Management takes less than 30 minutes. Read more