How to Renew Expired SSL CertificateDNS and SSL CertificateIP
This document (7006567) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell NetWare 6.5 Support Pack 8
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 Service Pack 2
1. Go into iManager.
2. Go 'Novell Certificate Server'.
3. Choose 'Repair Default Certificates'.
4. Choose for your tree one or more servers that need the certificates to be repaired/renewed and click on OK.
5. Click on Next.
6. Select 'Yes All Default Certificates will be overwritten' and click on 'Next'.
7. Click on 'Finish.'
8. When this process is completed, click on 'Close'.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7006567
- Creation Date:04-AUG-10
- Modified Date:27-APR-12
- NovellNetWareOpen Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback