Importing certificate to keystore after eDirectory CA recreation
This document (7006793) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- From iManager or ConsoleOne
- Go to CA properties.
- Under Certificates export the Self Signed Certificates with the name trustedrootcert.der and save it to the filesystem.
- Copy the trustedrootcert.der to the linux filesystem.
- Use the keytool utility to import the trustedrootcert.der to the keystore file /var/opt/novell/tomcat5/conf/cacerts with the following command
keytool -import -alias <alias_name> -file <location of exported der file> -keystore /var/opt/novell/tomcat5/conf/cacerts
- Restart eDirectory with the rcndsd restart command
- Restart Tomcat (command varies with platform. Usually something like rctomcat5 restart)
- Verify that the error is gone by checking the Catalina.out file and doing the required operation.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7006793
- Creation Date:06-SEP-10
- Modified Date:07-FEB-14
- NovellNetStorageOpen Workgroup Suite - Small Business Edition (NOWS SBE)
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback