ConsoleOne hangs on startup on Linux
This document (7008965) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 8
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 (OES 2) Linux
Grey window on ConsoleOne startup.
- Launch a Terminal on the server and type the following command,
- Launch ConsoleOne from the same Terminal window by typing the following command,
- Create a file named "bash.bashrc.local" in /etc directory by typing the following command on the server Terminal.
- Add the following line in the above mentioned file
- Save and exit out of the file and restart the server once for it take effect.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7008965
- Creation Date:09-JUL-11
- Modified Date:17-FEB-14
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback