PBA may hang at Helpdesk screen after entering the Response hash
This document (7010121) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell ZENworks Full Disk Encryption
- Go to PBA (PreBoot Authentication) > Helpdesk screen
- In ZCC, enter the Request ID and Challenge shown in step 1 and click "Generate Response"
- At the device, enter the Response hash
- The field now has a red border, and it is not possible to click in the field
Restart the machine and start the Helpdesk process all over again; be careful to type the Response hash correctly
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7010121
- Creation Date:22-JUN-12
- Modified Date:03-AUG-12
- NovellZENworks Configuration ManagementZENworks Full Disk Encryption
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback