Possible causes for database index corruption
This document (7014020) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- DBMS has been improperly shut down, for example a power outage
- Corrupted blocks in the file-system
- File-system running out of space
- Issues with the I/O subsystem, for example hardware failures with SAN controller, RAID controllers, and the hard drives themselves
- RAM memory corruption (extremely rare)
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7014020
- Creation Date:29-OCT-13
- Modified Date:29-OCT-13
- NovellZENworks Configuration Management
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback