Path contains consecutive back slashes
This document (7014589) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Using Configuration Wizard > Build a virtual application from Template
Proxy server is configured
The following error is seen after selecting the template to download:
An error occurred while downloading and creating the configuration: Path contains consecutive back slashes
Install ZAV Studio on a device that can be taken off the network to download the template.
- Install ZAV Studio on a laptop
- Verify that the error is seen
- Take the laptop off the main network (home, or some other network)
- Build a virtual application from Template
- Verify that the error is not seen
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7014589
- Creation Date:19-FEB-14
- Modified Date:19-FEB-14
- NovellDesktop Containers (ZENworks Application Virtualization)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback