TFTP replication flow
This document (7014963) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- During TFTP replication schedule, request for checksum of all files in tftp folder, to all primary and imaging satellite servers (except the servers that have been specifically excluded) and compare it with checksum of the TFTP folder in master TFTP primary server.
- The zip files are created the for different content for each of the primary and imaging satellite servers and marked for replication.
- These zip files will be replicated during content replication schedule.
- Cleanup of old bundles is not specific to imaging content or TFTP replication. It is commonly handled by the content system framework. It takes care of purging the old bundles for all content. Replication enabled/disabled status does not affect the cleanup process.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7014963
- Creation Date:24-APR-14
- Modified Date:28-APR-14
- NovellZENworks Configuration Management
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback