On Android devices, email sent with attachments that have been first sync'd to the Drafts folder will have the attachment stripped before being received
This document (7018537) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise Mobility Service (GMS)
- Have an Android device that sync's to a GroupWise mailbox
- From the GW2014 R2 SP1 Windows Client compose an email with an attachment
- Click File -> Save Draft -> OK
- Close the Mail TO: Dialogue to close the message
- The message that is now in the Work In Progress folder in the GroupWise Windows client mailbox will sync to the Android device Mail app, in the Drafts folder
- Open the Drafts folder on the Android device, open the saved email and click SEND
- The email will be received in the recipient's client but the attachment will be stripped out
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7018537
- Creation Date:27-JAN-17
- Modified Date:31-JAN-18
- NovellGroupWiseGroupWise Mobility Service
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback