For the Vertigo License, How Do I Find My GroupWise System Name?
This document (7019553) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Browse to GroupWise Administration. Go to System | Information, the system name with be in the dialog title bar after Information - <System Name>
- Open ConsoleOne, click on 'Groupwise System'. The bottom left hand corner will show the GW system name.
- Open ConsoleOne, right click on 'Groupwise System' and choose 'information'. It will open a new window. The top of the new window will show 'Information: GW system name'
- Open Vertigo without a license installed (Demo mode), connect to your GW system, then go to help, and then about. It will give you this information on the right hand side.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7019553
- Creation Date:25-MAY-17
- Modified Date:09-FEB-18
- NovellGroupWise Mailbox Management (Vertigo)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback