Upgraded to Vertigo 2 and Now it Says the License is Invalid
This document (7019788) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Once you have downloaded the new license file (.pem file) upload it in your Vertigo system.
- Go to https://licenses.gwava.com
- Select Vertigo 2 as your GWAVA product
- Enter your Validation Key
- Click Next
- Fill in the information (make sure the GW system name matched the name of the GroupWise system you are using Vertigo for)!
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7019788
- Creation Date:16-APR-15
- Modified Date:09-FEB-18
- NovellGroupWise Mailbox Management (Vertigo)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback