Novell GroupWise 8 Advanced Administration (Advanced Technical Training) [Course 8013]
This Novell GroupWise 8 Advanced Administration course is a four day, hands-on experience. It provides a highly technical look at the features of GroupWise 8 from the Administrator role and teaches you how to troubleshoot those features. The labs in this class focus on leveraging GroupWise features to make administration and troubleshooting a GroupWise 8 system more efficient.
Training Level: 3 - Experienced
Duration: 4 Days
During this course, you will learn to:
- Describe the GroupWise architecture.
- Apply support packs.
- Configure the advanced agent.
- Configure advanced GWIA.
- Configure advanced WebAccess.
- Secure GroupWise with SSL.
- Install and using the client.
- Work with and resolve common support issues.
- Install mobile solutions.
- Implement a two-cluster node on Linux and install GroupWise in the cluster.
This course covers many topics, including:
- Architecture Review
- Applying Support Packs
- Advanced Agent Configuration
- Advanced GWIA Configuration
- Advanced WebAccess Configuration
- Securing GroupWise with SSL
- Installing and Using the Client
- Top Support Issues
- Installing Mobile Solutions
You might also be interested in: