We offer three types of exams:
- Traditional or
form-based exams are used for the CLA, CLDA, NCA, CNA and CNE certifications.
- Practicum exams are used in the NCE,
CLP and CLE.
- Technical Skills Assessments are used to assess your current knowledge levels and to recommend learning paths to help you reach your learning goals.
- Traditional Registration
- offers industry-leading certification exams for all of its professional certifications. Tests are offered for the Novell Certified Linux Administrator, Novell Certified Linux Desktop Administrator, Novell Certified Administrator, Certified Novell Administrator, and the Novell Certified Engineer +
- Practicum Registration
- The Practicum exam is extremely rigorous. It tests your actual working skills, not just your testing skills. Practicum exams are for the Novell Certified Engineer, Novell Certified Linux Professional & the Novell Certified Linux Engineer. +
- Technical Skills Assessment
- Taking a Technical Skills Assessment from will help you analyze your skills are and determine your training needs. +