Exam Retake Policy
We have established a testing policy to outline conditions under which a candidate may retake a exam. By imposing a wait period between exam retakes, the candidate has limited exposure to exam items and is dissuaded from memorizing exam items.
In the event a candidate fails a exam on his or her first attempt, we will not require any waiting period between the first and second attempt to pass the same exam. However, before any candidate’s third or subsequent attempt to pass a exam, the candidate shall be required to wait for a period of no less than thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the candidate’s last attempt to pass the same exam.
In the event a candidate passes a exam, the candidate shall be required to wait a period of twelve (12) months before retaking the same exam, unless we have changed the test objectives by revising the course related to that specific exam.
In the event it has been determined a candidate has violated our exam retake policy, the candidate may not be eligible to register or schedule a exam for a minimum period of twelve (12) months from the date of such determination.
Any candidate determined to have violated our exam retake policy may be subject to the following:
- Denial of certification for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of such determination or
- Revocation of certification, if such certification had been previously granted to the candidate or
- Revocation of all certifications previously granted to candidate or
- Ineligibility to receive any certification for a minimum of twelve (12) months from the date of such determination or
- Any other appropriate actions, including legal remedies, that we deem necessary or appropriate to enforce exam retake policy.