Updated JavaHelp ZIP File
Updated: November 1, 2002.)
This Novell* ZENworks* for Desktops (ZfD) 3.2 ZIP file contains updated JavaHelp**
files for the ConsoleOne* help. Included are help files where information has
changed since the release of ZfD 3.2. This includes changes that are necessary
because of newly supported Windows XP policies. The help files have also been
changed so that they will open at the top of the page, rather than at the bottom.
This ZIP file might be updated periodically.
ZIP File Contents
This ZIP file may contain updates to any of the following help directories
contained under CONSOLEONE\1.2\HELP\EN that shipped with ZfD 3.2:
- novell_zenforservers (Help files shared with ZENworks for Servers
- ZfD 3.2 and earlier)
- Novell_ZENworks_Shared (Help files shared with ZENworks
for Servers - ZfD 3.2 Support Pack 1 and later)
- ZENworks for Desktops 3.2 installed
- Windows** 98/NT**/2000/XP workstation for viewing ConsoleOne
- Novell Client* 4.83 (recommended) for the NT/2000/XP workstation,
Novell Client 3.32 for Windows 9x workstation, available from Novell
- ConsoleOne version 1.3.3 minimum, version 1.3.4 recommended
- The location for each copy of ConsoleOne where you want to install
Repeat the following steps for each instance of ConsoleOne where you want to
update the ZfS 3 help files:
- Copy ZFD32HELP.ZIP to the hard drive on a workstation.
- Double-click the ZIP file.
- Unzip the contents in the CONSOLEONE\1.2\HELP directory on the server or
workstation where you currently have ConsoleOne (and the ZfD 3.2 snap-ins)
installed. If you are using a different path, locate and select the ConsoleOne
- During extraction, if you are prompted to replace older files, answer Yes
in all cases.
* Novell trademark. ** Third-party trademark. For more information, see the
Novell legal notices.