Workstation Inventory Error Messages from a Clustering Environment
The following sections contain detailed explanations of the error messages that may be generated while you are using the ConsoleOneTM snap-in for Workstation Inventory and Clustering:
- Unable to update virtual server DN in NDS.
- Unable to update scanner location in NDS.
- Unable to update the scan directory path in NDS.
- The selected virtual server DN does not represent a cluster. Select a valid virtual server.
- Select a directory on the virtual server instead of volume.