- public interface ServerRef
- extends RemoteRef
A ServerRef represents the server-side handle for a remote object
indicate compatibility with JDK 1.1.x version of class
public static final long serialVersionUID
- indicate compatibility with JDK 1.1.x version of class
public RemoteStub exportObject(Remote obj,
- Creates a client stub object for the supplied Remote object.
If the call completes successfully, the remote object should
be able to accept incoming calls from clients.
obj - the remote object implementation
data - information necessary to export the object
- the stub for the remote object
- RemoteException - if an exception occurs attempting
to export the object (e.g., stub class could not be found)
public String getClientHost()
- Returns the hostname of the current client. When called from a
thread actively handling a remote method invocation the
hostname of the client is returned.
- the client's host name
- ServerNotActiveException - if called outside of servicing
a remote method invocation
Submit a bug or feature
Java, Java 2D, and JDBC are a trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the US and other countries.
Copyright 1993-1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. 901 San Antonio Road,
Palo Alto, California, 94303, U.S.A. All Rights Reserved.