- public class TableColumnModelEvent
- extends EventObject
TableColumnModelEvent is used to notify listeners that a table
column model has changed, such as a column was added, removed, or
Serialized objects of this class will not be compatible with
future Swing releases. The current serialization support is appropriate
for short term storage or RMI between applications running the same
version of Swing. A future release of Swing will provide support for
long term persistence.
- See Also:
TableColumnModelListener, Serialized Form
The index of the column from where it was moved or removed
The index of the column to where it was moved or added from
protected int fromIndex
- The index of the column from where it was moved or removed
protected int toIndex
- The index of the column to where it was moved or added from
public TableColumnModelEvent(TableColumnModel source,
- Constructs a TableColumnModelEvent object.
source - the TableColumnModel that originated the event
from - an int specifying the first row in a range of affected rows
to - an int specifying the last row in a range of affected rows
public int getFromIndex()
- Returns the fromIndex. Valid for removed or moved events
public int getToIndex()
- Returns the toIndex. Valid for add and moved events
Submit a bug or feature
Java, Java 2D, and JDBC are a trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the US and other countries.
Copyright 1993-1999 Sun Microsystems, Inc. 901 San Antonio Road,
Palo Alto, California, 94303, U.S.A. All Rights Reserved.