- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Direct Known Subclasses:
- public class AgoTableEvent
- extends AgoBusinessObjectEvent
Base class for all table event objects.
An instance of this class is passed in to the beforeTableChange and afterTableChange events on business objects that
have Table Modified triggers associated with them. The other table
events are passed subclasses of this object as events.
- See Also:
AgiTableListener, Serialized Form
Returns the java.sql.Connection that this transaction is using.
Returns the name of the table on which the database operation is occurring.
Returns an integer that identifies the transaction of this event.
public String getTableName()
- Returns the name of the table on which the database operation is occurring.
public int getTransactionID()
- Returns an integer that identifies the transaction of this event.
The integer has no relevance when compared to other transaction ids (except for equality comparisons).
You can use this transaction id within the before, after, row delete, row modify, row insert,
and abort events to connect the operations of a single transaction in a server-lifetime business object.
public Connection getConnection()
- Returns the java.sql.Connection that this transaction is using.
If your code is doing other updates to the database within this
transaction you need to use the same database connection to avoid a