Apache Modules for NetWare
- MOD_NDS is an Apache module that allows the Web Server to take advantage of the security that is provided by the NetWare OS. It enforces file system rights as well as provides access to the NetWare authentication services.
- AUTH_LDAP is an Apache authentication module that can be used to authenticate users against any LDAP compliant directory service.
- MOD_HDIRS provides access to Novell eDirectory® based user home directories. This module allows Apache to resolve a user request by looking up the user's home directory in eDirectory.
- MOD_RDIRS provides access to document directories that may not be on the same server as the Apache Web server. It allows administrators to publish HTML documents from any server within the same tree as the Apache Web server.
- MOD_DAV provides WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) functionality for the Apache Web server.
Your use of these files is subject to the Novell Developer License Agreement unless different license terms accompany the file itself, in which case those terms govern.cross_platform
Updated the license.txt file.