LDAP Beans provide easy-to-use Java* components for accessing eDirectory functionalities. These Beans are written entirely in Java, and have no dependencies on native code.
The following Beans are in this category:
- Internet Directory Entries
- Internet Directory Query
- Internet Directory Schema
- Internet Directory Selector
- Internet Directory User Group
- Novell UNIX UAM Bean
Your use of these files is subject to the Novell Developer License Agreement unless different license terms accompany the file itself, in which case those terms govern.
- No Changes
- Updated the Trademarks list to comply with revised Novell documentation standards
- Fixed Broken Links
- No changes.
LDAP Beans require:
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.1.7 or higher
- JDK 1.2 Standard Edition or higher
- LDAP Libraries for Java
- The software installation requires a 32-bit operating system that supports Windows* 95 compatible long file names.
This is an unsupported component. We strongly recommend that you do not select components from this page and begin to use them in a production environment.