Beans: Novell UDDI Command
- Use open protocols
- Are written entirely in Java
- Provide command beans designed for use in the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture
The UDDI Command Beans allow applications to be integrated with UDDI registries, provide mechanisms to contact a UDDI registry, and enable inquiries and publishing to and from UDDI servers (along with features such as authenticated inquiry).
The following Beans are contained:
Your use of these files is subject to the Novell Developer License Agreement unless different license terms accompany the file itself, in which case those terms govern.
- Novell UDDI Command Beans - Readme
- Novell UDDI Command Beans - API Doc
- Command Beans Overview - API Doc
- No Changes
- Updated the Trademarks list to comply with Novell documentation standards
- No changes.
Beans, Novell UDDI Command
Novell UDDI Command Beans require
- JVM v1.4.1 available for NetWare
- Windows/Solaris/Linux activation.jar
- a JAXP compatible, namespace-aware XML parser (for example, xerces.jar)
This is an unsupported component. We strongly recommend that you do not select components from this page and begin to use them in a production environment.
novell.devsup.uddi (read-only) News