For installation and setup information, see the documentation.
DownloadsYour use of these files is subject to the Novell Developer License Agreement unless different license terms accompany the file itself, in which case those terms govern.
This is a set of binaries that can be helpful with starting a Metrowerks libc c or c++ project. It's just a sample project that can be the basis for new projects.File listings are not available for this project.
Updated the license.txt file.
To develop NLMs using CodeWarrior, you need the following:
- CodeWarrior for Windows, Professional Edition
- CodeWarrior Add-on Tools for NetWare
- Standard libraries for NLM development, available as individual NDK components on the Novell Developer Kit A-Z page or as a set in the Novell Libraries for CodeWarrior Support kit
- To develop NLMs for the NetWare 5.1 and NetWare 6.x operating systems, you'll need version 8 of CodeWarrior Pro and version 5 of the Add-on Tools for NetWare as well as the latest libraries available from the NDK.
- To use the remote source-level debugger over TCP/IP, be sure to refer to the documentation available below.
This component is supported by a third-party.
Metrowerks Support http://www.metrowerks.com/MW/Support/