NetIQ Access Manager Developer Tools and Examples (previously Novell Access Manager)
The Access Manager SDK provides a collection of developer tools and examples to design a flexible and expandable access management system to enable your applications to interact with the Identity Management capabilities of Access Manager, including federation, provisioning, and the secure delivery of identity information (user name and password, and X.509 certificates) to client-based applications. The SDK is designed for those who want to develop new applications or integrate existing applications with the standards-based security architecture of Access Manager.
Access Manager SDK Downloads
Your use of these files is subject to the Novell Developer License Agreement unless different license terms accompany the file itself, in which case those terms govern.
NetIQ Access Manager 4.1 SDK ( Cross Platform, March, 2015)
- Refer to the readme for instructions about how to use the samples. You will find a readme for each sample in the respective folder after you extract the sample files
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2 SDK ( Cross Platform, August 2012)
- Download Archive
- Please refer to the following ReadMe to understand what's inside this SDK: NetIQ Access Manager 3.2 SDK Readme
Novell Access Manager 3.1 SDK ( Cross Platform, April 2009)
- Download Archive
- Please refer to the following ReadMe to understand what's inside this SDK: Novell Access Manager 3.1 SDK Readme
Novell Access Manager SDK Archive
- NetIQ Access Manager 3.2 – API Doc (HTML |PDF)
- Novell Access Manager 3.1 - API Doc (HTML | PDF)
- Novell Access Manager 3.0.4 - API Doc (HTML | PDF)
- NetIQ Access Manager 3.2 - Sample Code
- Novell Access Manager 3.1 - Sample Code
- Novell Access Manager 3.0.4 - Sample Code
What's NewAugust 2012 Doc:
A separate manual for Access Manager 3.2 is created. The details about the External Attribute Source policy and 3.2 samples codes have been included. This manual also includes an updated LDAP server Plug-In section.Sample Code:
New sample codes have been added for the External Attribute Source policy and Policy Extensions. Each of the examples is accompanied with ReadMe documents that give detailed explanation about the examples.