Novell Internet Directory Administration Control
The Novell Internet Directory Administration Control (NWIDirAdm) uses LDAP and can be used by RAD programmers to set up and control Novell eDirectory partitions and replicas.
Novell Internet Directory Administration control provides the following features:
- Browse through all the partitions and replica servers
- Create new partitions in eDirectory
- Merge existing partitions with their parent partitions
- Add and remove replicas of a partition
- Change the replica type
- Set and retrieve the replication filter for a server
- Retrieve properties of partitions and replicas
- Synchronize replicas
DownloadsYour use of these files is subject to the Novell Developer License Agreement unless different license terms accompany the file itself, in which case those terms govern.
This is a leading edge component and as such is not yet supported. Novell does not recommend the use of these unsupported components in a production environment.