ZENworks for Servers Developer Kit
ZENworks® for Servers (ZFS) Developer Kit is a directory enabled server management solution that leverages the power and security of Novell eDirectory® to automate and simplify multi-server management.
ZFS streamlines information delivery by automating the distribution of all types of data from single servers to other multiple servers within an enterprise network. By following administrator-defined distribution routes, distributors can efficiently deliver data according to administrator-defined schedules and requirements.
Your use of these files is subject to the Novell Developer License Agreement unless different license terms accompany the file itself, in which case those terms govern.
- ZENworks for Servers Developer Kit - Readme
- ZENworks API Documentation is now included in the downloads
- No changes.
- Transitioned to revised Novell documentation standards.
- No changes.
ZENworks for Servers Developer Kit requires the following:
- ZENworks for Servers 3 product installed to a connected server (to enable the TEDLib.jar file)
- JDK 1.3 or greater
- Redhat 7.1, Windows* 2K/NT, or NetWare® 5.1 or later
- If you are using the zentedXMLAgentData attribute, the Sun* jdom.jar and xerces.jar files
- If you are implementing the ConsoleOne® administration agent interface, the ConsoleOne widgets.jar, jndi.jar, jclient.jar, jclientNDS.jar, NDSNamespace.jar, consoleonecore.jar, consoleone.jar, and Sun's swing.jar files
- If you are implementing the Novell iManager administration agent interface, the eMFrame EMFrame.jar, servlet.jar and njweb.jar files
This is an unsupported component. We strongly recommend that you do not select components from this page and begin to use them in a production environment. Additional resources may be found at Novell ZENworks Forums.