Novell Identity Manager Scripting
Novell Identity Manager Integration Module for Scripting
The Integration Module for Scripting 4.0 provides an IDM driver development framework for connecting systems and applications that can be maintained by Scriptable interfaces such as Shell command line, Perl (UNIX), Python (UNIX), VB Script and Windows PowerShell. The driver for Scripting is available for Linux (32 and 64-bit), SunOS, AIX, HP-UX, FreeBSD, Debian, Tru64, z/Linux and Windows (32 and 64-bit). Extensions to the Integration Module for Scripting are available as Open Source projects (see below).
For documentation on the Novell Identity Manager Integration Module for Scripting, please visit the Novell's IDM Driver documentation site at http://www.novell.com/documentation/idm/.
Open Source Projects
Below, you will find a few Open Source projects that are freely available for you to use or help contribue to.
- Provides connectivity to the sasldb database, used by many Linux and UNIX applications for Simple Authentication Security Layer (SASL).
- Available at Identity Manager sasldb Integration.
- Integrates your identity vault with DHCP for registration of computers.
- Available at Identity Manager DHCP Integration.
- Integrates your identity vault with Honeyd for hostile program detection and isolation of infected computers.
- Available at Identity Manager Honeyd Integration.
- Integrates your identity vault with Google
- Available at Identity Manager Google Integration.
Windows Domain and Local Accounts
- Allows custom scripting for integrating your identity vault with Windows NT Domain and Local Accounts.
- Available at IDM Scripting Driver for Windows Domain and Local Accounts.
Exchange Management Shell
- Allows custom scripting with Microsoft Exchange 2007.
- Available at Identity Manager Exchange 2007 Scripts.