NetWare Developer Suite for C
NetWare Developer Suite for C contains the libraries, sample code, and documentation you need to build successful network-ready applications and utilities for heterogeneous networks and the Internet using your favorite C language programming tools.
This suite provides most of the functionality previously contained in the NetWare SDK, commonly known as NWSDK Release X.
Check the Readme for each component.
We recommend viewing the suite readme for last-minute information before installing or downloading a component.
Your use of these files is subject to the Novell Developer License Agreement unless different license terms accompany the file itself, in which case those terms govern.
Articles of interest for the NetWare Developer Suite for C
- ActiveX Socket Controls
- EDirectory Libraries for C
- File System Services (64-Bit)
- LDAP Libraries for C
- Libraries for C (LibC)
- Message Tools for NetWare
- NLM and NetWare Libraries for C (including CLIB and XPlat)
- NetWare Remote Manager SDK
- Novell Certificate Server Libraries for C
- Novell Cluster Services SDK
- Novell SecretStore Developer Kit for C